Dev-C++ is a full-featured integrated development environment (IDE), which is able to create Windows or console-based C/C++ programs using the Mingw compiler system (version MSVCRT 2.95.2-1 included with this package), or the Cygwin compiler. It can also handle the Insight Debugger, which you can also download here. - C and C++ compiler for Win32 (Mingw)
- Debugger (GDB or Insight)
- Customizable syntax highlighting
- Powerful multi-window editor with many options
- Work in source file or project mode
- Setup creator
- Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Resource file editing (menu creator...)
- Project Manager, compiler, linker and resource results
- Insert automatically C/C++ codes and statements
- Makefile automatic creation
- 2 different icon sets for menus and toolbars in Dev-C++
- Tool manager
- Templates for creating your own project types
- Much more...
Source code : Delphi Source code of Dev-C++ is available for free under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
Authors : Colin Laplace : Main IDE Development; Hongli Lai: IDE updates, splash screen and icons
Mingw: Mumit Khan, Jan Jaap van der Heidjen, Colin Hendrix and GNU coders.
System : Windows 95/98/NT/2000
Status : Free Software (under the GNU General Public License)
Size : 7.5 Mb
Dev-C++ 4 downloads :
Please be sure to read the FAQ if you are having any problems using Dev-C++.
You can also order Dev-C++ with other software on a CD here. (the CD version of Dev-C++ includes the Insight visual debugger, the Win32 API reference help file and the Strandard C library reference)
If you want to use the Setup Creator feature of Dev-C++, you will also need to download this small file
Desculpem por não traduzir o texto acima, mas são 3:15 da manhã e estou morrendo de sono!
Para instalar basta descompactar o arquivo e clicar em setup!